What would be great to have:
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience as an Agile Project Manager (preferably a Scrum enthusiast)
- Full understanding of the process of software development lifecycle, techstacks, and project management principles associated with it, for both mobile and web projects.
- Experience with managing multiple projects and stakeholders.
- An “unofficial bachelor’s degree” in problem-solving – You may have declared it, or others may have, but the bottom line is that you think outside the box and come up with the most effective solutions to any given issue.
- Experience with motivating teams to work together efficiently to achieve a common purpose.
- Ability to communicate effectively roadmaps, priorities, and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences, from partner teams to executive levels.
- Ensure the successful delivery of projects within scope, time, and budget.
- Implementing Scrum for the projects you manage – facilitate ceremonies (Daily Standup, Planning, Review, Retro, Refinments), supervise and guide the team to use the best tools and practices to meet the set objectives.
- Oversee all stages of the project, including reevaluating and supporting pre-sales efforts (estimating and quoting).
- Ensure the project team creates, manages, and implements the tasks — you will make sure that the backlog is in good shape, with proper task assignment and prioritization in place.
- Ensure that the team is making progress on the planned scope per the schedule and support them if there are any blockers.
- Identify risks and manage them in a transparent manner to keep everyone on the same page.
- Support clients in putting together product roadmaps, keeping in mind the project’s final scope, goals, resources, budgets, and timeframe.
- Create and maintain the product backlog based on the product roadmap and client priorities.
- Document product requirements/specs in a detailed manner for the delivery teams.
- Communicate roadmaps, priorities, changes, and decisions to diverse audiences stretching from partner teams to executive levels and other essential stakeholders.
- Develop Statements of Work for the clients.
- Support admin tasks for invoicing, time-sheet review, workforce planning.
- Cluj-Napoca and also available remote
How you should be involved:
How you should be
- A skilled problem solver, having strong collaboration abilities
- Motivated, curious, and passionate about your career in project management
- A determined person who isn’t afraid of error, willing to learn from it.
- An assertive communicator (English and Romanian are a must)
- Very adaptive and aware that “the only predictable constant is change in the status quo.”
- Having the mindset of seeing solutions and opportunities where others just see problems.
We offer you the following
- A supportive and passionate team to work within delivering top-notch products to our international clients
- People-focused management
- A work environment where your opinion matters and your expertise is valued
- Being part of a fast-growing company
- Monthly Team Events & Knowledge sharing sessions
- Team celebrations and gifts for special occasions year-round
- Flexible schedule & Work From Anywhere
- A cozy HQ in an accessible area of Cluj-Napoca with a garden and barbeque place.