Mid-level – Senior with at least 3-5 years of experience
What would be great to have:
- Experience in coordinating teams of people towards a common goal.
- Full understanding of the process of software development lifecycle and project management principles associated with it, for both mobile and web projects.
- Work experience in agile frameworks and habit of joggling Sprints from Planning to Reviewing. Also, the Daily means more than just coffee 🙂
- A problem-solver, for whom thinking outside the box is the preferred approach for coming up with optimal solutions to any given situation.
- Ability to communicate effectively roadmaps, priorities, and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences, from partner teams to executive levels.
- The spirit of a forceful leader that can correct this sentence, because you’re also a grammar grouch when writing and speaking in Romanian and English.
- Characteristics of a connoisseur when it comes to business so that you feel confident defining a product’s strategy with different stakeholders.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Project Manager or a similar role in an agile environment.
With the mission of:
- Joining our fast-growing team and helping us reach new heights by managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Shape, plan and oversee all phases of the project and its resources while monitoring and ensuring progress.
- Coordinate the project team to move at their best pace, so all milestones are reached in time and comfortably passed.
- Be in charge of client communication, creating the liaison between the team and the customer, whilst ensuring that the project is running smoothly on all ends.
- Lead effective scrum ceremonies and ensure that communication is efficient and there’s a clear understanding of all activities across all parties involved.
- Surface risks and manage them in a transparent manner and highlight changes.
- Tailor progresses to fit the projects worked on and create the right level of reporting and documentation.
- Be a team player in our project management team
How you should be:
- A skilled problem solver, having strong collaboration abilities and knowledge of project management and scrum methodologies.
- Highly passionate about what you do and excited about the thought of getting involved in building a new digital company.
- An organized, meticulous person, that colleagues can rely on.
- A charismatic, communicative personality that people love to work with.
- Flexible, eager to learn new things and explore the capabilities already at hand.
- A determined person who isn’t afraid of error, willing to learn from it.
What would definitely make you one of us:
- Having the mindset of seeing solutions and opportunities where others just see problems
We offer you the following:
- The opportunity of working in a young & dynamic environment with international clients
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing digital company that you can help build.
- The chance of having a word to say in what we do; we don’t want you to just follow the processes, we want you to help us tailor them
- Team building activities; Fruit days & Casual Fridays & Team lunch
- Flexible schedule & Working from home days
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Private medical care
- Lastly, legendary parties
- Cluj-Napoca and also available remote
How you should be involved:
We are a full-service software development company dedicated to building digital products that matter. We do this by providing a complete range of services required for building great products: consulting services, business analysis, UI/UX design, web/mobile development, quality assurance and maintenance.
We consider ourselves to be a new generation company, a mix between the world of the big agencies and the startup ecosystem. We can describe us as a multi-skilled, curious, passionate and visionary team of digital specialists.
We started in 2016 with a team of 3 people and grown in the past years to more than 35. Our clients are mostly from Europe, Asia and North America. Our clients activate in sectors like: fintech, education, entertainment, sports, and tourism.
And the best part? We are a team that’s always more than ready for new challenges and eager for exciting projects.
If you’re ready to [email protected] let us know. 🙂
Drop us a line about you and your CV