3 – 5 years of hands-on experience with Android development and at least 1 year with Kotlin
- 3 – 5 years of hands-on experience with Android development and 1 year with Kotlin
- Solid object-oriented design and data structures knowledge
- Experience with various Android libraries and tools (Room DB, RxJava, Kotlin Asynchronous Flow, Android Navigation, Dagger, Koin, Gson, Retrofit, etc.)
- Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge of REST, networking, and caching; must be able to know which frameworks can be used client-side. Keep updated with new networking standards (HTTP2). Capable of mocking web interfaces.
- Ability to build apps with a clean architecture using SOLID Principles.
- Knowledge of design patterns: Adapter, Singleton, Facade, Factory, Observer, Builder, Decorator, MVP, Reactive (represents a plus), Repository, Interactor/Executor
- Passion for quality and attention to detail
- Comfortable working within Scrum, Agile and Lean methodologies
- Very useful: Experience with unit tests and UI tests. Knows/Experienced with TDD.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Fluent in English
Joining our fast growing team and helping us reach new heights
Combining design and technology to create world class digital solutions and products that deliver great value and experience
Highly passionate about what you do and excited about the thought of getting involved in building a new digital company.
Having the mindset of seeing solutions and opportunities where others just see problems
- A supportive and passionate team to work within delivering top-notch products to our international clients
- People-focused management
- A work environment where your opinion matters and your expertise is valued
- Being part of a fast-growing company
- Team building activities; weekly activities & celebrations (Lunch Together, Fresh Day, Quiz Night, Coffee with the team)
- Flexible schedule & Working from home days
- Continuous growth, learning, and self-development opportunities
- Private medical insurance at Regina Maria
- Individual career roadmap and performance bonuses
- A cozy and pet-friendly HQ in an accessible area of Cluj-Napoca
Cluj-Napoca and also available remote
We are a full-service software development company dedicated to building digital products that matter. We do this by providing a complete range of services required for building great products: consulting services, business analysis, UI/UX design, web/mobile development, quality assurance and maintenance.
We consider ourselves to be a new generation company, a mix between the world of the big agencies and the startup ecosystem. We can describe us as a multi-skilled, curious, passionate and visionary team of digital specialists.
We started in 2016 with a team of 3 people and grown in the past 3 years to 32. Our clients are mostly from Europe (75%) and North America (25%). Our clients activate in sectors like: fintech, entertainment, sports and tourism.
And the best part? We are a team that’s always more than ready for new challenges and eager for exciting projects.
If you’re ready to [email protected] let us know. 🙂